Advantages of the Sleep Number® Bed for Allergy Sufferers
The SLEEP NUMBER® bed offers many advantages over a traditional enclosed mattress when it comes to minimizing allergens and providing better sleep.
- The Sleep Number bed’s unique zip-open design allows you to easily open and view the inside of your bed—an advantage that traditional, enclosed mattresses don't offer.
- You can open the Sleep Number bed to ventilate and vacuum. With a traditional enclosed mattress various allergens can be trapped inside, unseen.
High Quality Materials
- SLEEP NUMBER is an industry leader in the use of materials that inhibit the growth of allergens or microorganisms that, in rare circumstances, can form inside any upholstered product.
- Every Sleep Number bed is made using the finest Belgian Damask fabric, which is treated using a Sanitized® process for long-lasting protection and comfort.
- SLEEP NUMBER also offers a complete line of Natural Allergy Defense bedding solutions for allergy-sensitive sleepers, including pillows, pillow protectors, comforters and blankets. Pure silver fibers spun into our True Silver™ bedding naturally repel bacteria, dust and odors. Natural allergy protection will never wash or wear out, so you can snooze rather than sneeze.
Exceptional Value and Customer Service
- Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we proudly stand behind our product, its quality and performance.
- Every Sleep Number bed is made using the finest knit and woven fabrics, which are treated with Sanitized® for long-lasting protection and comfort.
Mattress Care Guide