One mattress size does not fit all. That's why SLEEP NUMBER offers the SLEEP NUMBER® mattress in a wide variety of sizes--so that you may choose the perfect size for your needs.
• Dual chambers are available on Double, Queen, Expanded Queen, King and Grand King® mattress sizes
• Sleep Number mattresses also available in Twin and Twin Long sizes
• Shipped to you in multiple, easy-to-carry boxes, or delivered and assembled for you with our Comfort Service™ Home Delivery and Setup
• Quick & easy to assemble, requiring NO TOOLS
• Component style--fits around corners and up tight staircases for placement in locations that you never thought possible!
• Compatible with standard-sized bedroom furniture
• Don't forget a new mattress pad and bed frame if you are changing your mattress size
• Covered by our amazing 25-Year Limited Warranty.
• Comes with our 100-Night In-Home Trial guarantee
Experts and SLEEP NUMBER alike recommend buying the largest size bed that will fit in your bedroom. Many factors help determine which size bed is best for you. Some include:Personal sleeping space comfort
As a general guideline, choose a bed that is at least 4 inches longer than the height of the tallest sleeper and wide enough so that each sleeper can comfortably rest without overlapping his/her sleeping partner.
|NEW CUSTOMER? Request a $50 Savings Card Now!|
No interest until January 2015† with a Sleep Number® credit card
through 12/24/13 restrictions apply Learn more.