One mattress size does not fit all. That's why Select Comfort™ offers the Sleep Number® mattress in a wide variety of sizes, so that you may choose the perfect size for your needs.
- Dual chambers are available on Double mattress, Queen mattress, Expanded Queen mattress, King mattress and Grand King® mattress sizes
- Sleep Number® mattresses also available in twin mattress and twin long mattress sizes.
- Shipped to you in multiple, easy-to-carry boxes
- Quick & easy to assemble and require NO TOOLS
- Component style - fits around corners and up tight staircases to places that you never thought possible!
- Compatible with standard-sized bedroom furniture
- Don't forget a new mattress pad and bed frame if you are changing your mattress size
- Covered by our amazing 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Comes with our 30-Night In-Home Trial Guarantee
The following are Sleep Number mattress sizes:
Which mattress size is best for me?
Experts and Select Comfort, alike, recommend buying the largest size bed that will fit in your bedroom. Many factors help to determine which size bed is best for you. Some include:
- Personal sleeping space comfort
- Bedroom dimensions
- Size and quantity of furniture in bedroom
- Size and nature of bed furniture
Choosing the right size of bed is important, especially when buying a Sleep Number bed, which will last at least 20 years! As a general guideline, choose a bed that is at least 4 inches longer than the height of the tallest sleeper and wide enough so that each sleeper can comfortably rest without overlapping his/her sleeping partner.