Or craft your own signature scent – and amp up the sensory experience – by mixing two or more of your favorite fragrances. Remember to blow out any flames before you go to sleep.
5 quick fragrance tips
- When experimenting with fragrance layering, choose complementary scents from different fragrance families, for example Valencia Orange and Gardenia.
- Group two or three candles and diffusers (or multiples of each) together to personalize your room with a signature scent.
- Pick fragrances for different rooms and experience the blends as they change.
- Vary heights of candles and diffusers to create interest, or group them in similar colors to make a statement.
- Change scents to be in harmony with the seasons. In spring, try ginger + sea salt. In fall, choose mulled wine or heirloom pumpkin.
From the experts at Illume® Candles