Sleep Number Introduces Advanced DualAir Technology
in Innovation and Memory Foam Series Beds
Experience the Bed That Knows You
MINNEAPOLIS – (July 29, 2013) – From enabling simple, one-touch recall of your unique sleep preferences to knowing your name, SLEEP NUMBER® has combined advanced functionality, comfort and design to elevate the most important item in your home: your bed.
Today, the company announced the launch of Advanced DualAir™ technology, which allows couples to adjust each side of the bed to their individual comfort and support – their Sleep Number® setting. The new, modern and intuitive remote:
- Remembers each individual’s ideal comfort and support;
- Guides them to their Sleep Number setting at the simple touch of a button; and,
- Allows them to further individualize their sleep experience with their name.
“The desire to offer our customers meaningful products that improve their lives drove the advancements in our new DualAir technology and beds,” said Annie Bloomquist, chief product officer, Sleep Number. “We’re focused on delivering an individualized, premium sleep experience through simple, intuitive design and functionality.”New Sleep Number® Innovation and Memory Foam Series Beds
- Sleep Number® i10 bed is extraordinarily comfortable, elegantly designed and defines luxurious sleep. An ergonomic, dual-layer design is reversible on each side so couples can individualize their comfort with two inches of new proprietary PlushFit™ foam and two inches of conforming memory foam. Advanced temperature-balancing technology keeps both sleeping just right.
- Sleep Number® i8 bed offers the latest innovations with three inches of new proprietary PlushFit™ foam that has seven zones for enhanced comfort. Features temperature balancing sleep surface to keep couples from sleeping too warm or cool.
- Sleep Number® m9 bed offers five inches of exclusive LuxFit™ foam that softly cushion pressure points and has a breathable air-flow design. Temperature balancing fabric absorbs excess heat that can disrupt sleep.
- Sleep Number® m7 bed has three inches of exclusive CoolFit™ foam with gel technology for a cool sleeping surface. It’s naturally contouring and breathable for soothing sleep.
Queen size Sleep Number Innovation and Memory Foam Series bed sets range from $3,499.98 – $4,699.98. For more information, visit one of the 425 Sleep Number® stores across the country or SleepNumber.com.Sleep Number Beds and Products
Designed around customers’ unique sleep preferences, high-quality Sleep Number beds have improved more than 9 million lives. Unlike other mattresses that feature foam or springs inside, only the Sleep Number bed has DualAir technology inside, which allows couples to adjust each side to their individual comfort and support at the touch of a button. Each Sleep Number bed comes with a 25-year limited warranty and a 100-night in-home trial.
Sleep Number also offers a complete, exclusive line of innovative sleep products designed to meet every individual’s needs. From the AirFit™ Adjustable pillow that adjusts for cradling comfort, to the new DualTemp™ layer that uses proprietary active air technology to heat and cool each side and can be added to any bed, Sleep Number offers exclusive solutions designed to improve sleep.
Consumers only can find the individualized benefits of Sleep Number beds and bedding at Sleep Number stores, not at other mattress retailers. The company’s 3,000 Sleep Professionals are dedicated to helping customers find better sleep for life.About Select Comfort Corporation
Select Comfort Corporation is leading the industry in delivering an unparalleled sleep experience by offering consumers high-quality, innovative and individualized sleep solutions and services, which include a complete line of SLEEP NUMBER® beds and bedding. The company is the exclusive manufacturer, marketer, retailer and servicer of the revolutionary Sleep Number bed, which allows individuals to adjust the firmness and support of each side at the touch of a button. The company offers further individualization through its solutions-focused line of Sleep Number pillows, sheets and other bedding products. And as the only national specialty-mattress retailer, consumers can take advantage of an enhanced mattress-buying experience at one of the 425 Sleep Number stores across the country, online at SleepNumber.com, or via phone at (800) Sleep Number or (800) 753- 3768.
Media Contact: Sarah Reckard; (763) 551-6076; email@example.com