Sleep better together
By the time a couple has been together 20 years, they'll have spent more than 50,000 hours together in their bed. But it's not always sound sleep. Things like tossing and turning or different temperature preferences can keep couples awake. The good news: with solutions from Sleep Number these differences can be easy to fix.
Tossing and turning?
Is your partner's restlessness turning bedtime into a nightmare? It could be due to discomfort. Here are a few things to consider:
- Re–evaluate the mattress; adding a comfort layer might help.
- Head, neck or shoulder discomfort may indicate the wrong pillow. At a Sleep Number® store, a Sleep Professional can use their PillowFit® expertise to find just the right firmness, fill and fit for you.
- A larger mattress provides more room and can greatly reduce disturbances between couples.
- Choose a mattress that better isolates motion between sleepers–such as one with separate air chambers, like the Sleep Number bed.
Bedroom temp got you both ill–tempered?
Finding the ideal bedroom temperature isn't always easy. Try these tricks to bring harmony back to bedtime:
- Strike a balance with temperature balancing bedding. Sleep Number® In Balance™ bedding absorbs excess heat, to keep you from sleeping too warm or too cool.
- For those looking for a new degree of sleep, the Sleep Number® DualTemp™ layer allows you to heat or cool each side of the bed, so you can both sleep exactly the way you like.
- Consider a comforter that lets you customize each side with the warmth and fill you prefer, like the Create Your Perfect Comforter℠ from Sleep Number.
- Cuddle up with your own private blankets (this solves the blanket stealing, too!)
- Make sleeping comfortably a breeze with a ceiling or portable fan.
Sleep like Goldilocks—just right.
If you're both struggling with a mattress that's either too soft or too firm, rest assured, this scenario can have a fairytale ending.
- With an adjustable firmness mattress, like the Sleep Number bed, you can choose the comfort and support you prefer on each side.
- You and your partner can select the ideal firmness level, so you don't have to compromise your individual comfort.
When weight is evenly distributed, pressure on sensitive spots is reduced, which supports sound sleep. All Sleep Number® beds feature DualAir™ Technology which allows you to adjust firmness for conforming comfort.EXPLORE MATTRESSES