DualTemp™ Layer 3-Year Limited Warranty
What is covered:
- Select Comfort (“Sleep Number”) provides a limited warranty for your DualTemp™ system. The limited warranty provides protection from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the original purchase date. Warranty is limited to product replacement only.
- Sleep Number, at its option, will replace the warranted product or component.
- Sleep Number reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished electronic products or components in the replacement of any product under this Limited Warranty.
What is not covered:
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear. (Conditions arising from normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to: foam compression or discoloration of components.)
- Damage from tampering with any component or from opening the heating and cooling system or remote.
- Damage from misuse or abuse of the remote, warranted product or component.
- Damage from laundering or dry-cleaning.
- Acts of nature, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
- Warranty is void upon sale, transfer or other disposal of the warranted product or component.
- Damage resulting from “unintended use”.
What you must do:
- Please telephone our Customer Service department at 1-888-484-9263 to locate the nearest authorized service center and arrange for the return of the warranted product or component. You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number provided by Customer Service.
- Return the warranted product or component in sanitary condition to an authorized Sleep Number® service center. Sleep Number will incur the cost of shipping.