PREPARE FOR YOUR BED
How to make your new bed feel right at home.
Preparing for Delivery
- If you've selected Home Delivery, we'll be contacting you to schedule your appointment.
- If you chose standard UPS shipping for your bed or bedding, we'll email tracking information when items ship.
- Before your bed arrives, decide where you'll be putting it and make sure there's an electric power source nearby.
- Plan on 1–2 hours to set up your bed.
Ensuring the Perfect Fit
- Using an existing frame? All Sleep Number beds are standard bed sizes and are compatible with standard sized bedroom furniture.
- Do you have hardwood floors? For beds and adjustable bases, we recommend rubber caster cups to place underneath each bed leg.
- If you have antique or custom furniture, we want to make sure that your new bed will fit properly. Please call or chat with Customer Service to verify the measurements of your mattress and base option, as well as any additional legs or hardware
on your order. Adjustable Base Set Up Tips
View FlexFit™ Height Guide
Setting Up SleepIQ technology
- If you haven't already registered your SleepIQ account, you'll need to before your bed arrives. Register now.
- Please be sure to have your email address and SleepIQ password available the day of delivery. Your Home Delivery technician may ask you to access your account.
When you own, you're in
- You're now a member of our Sleep Number InnerCircle℠. Be sure to unlock your account to access all your InnerCircle℠ benefits online. Unlock Now.
Your session is about to expire
Are you still there?